? ??????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 20096 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (14 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 11621 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

the end of 2009~

2day is thirty-first of December of 2009~ tats y i update~ wakaka~ special day wat~
tis night i'll going to my cousin's house to celebrate~ unfortunately , my nose haf a big pimple~ haiz~very ugly lar~
2day's dream quite funny~i go to my skul take PMR results , but the skul looks very laosy (the building is made from woods) , somemore it's my primary skul~ lolz~then i run here n there , wakaka , so funny~ i dunno y how come i keep dreaming about my old skul~ then i visite the classrooms lo~dunno form 4 i study wat stream~ i found tat all pure science n sub science students got 1 special chairs tat art stream students dun haf~ the chairs look like special for OKU ppl sit~ sweat~ then jump to another skul , my family n i going back to my primary skul to take my PMR results (i think my grandparents also there) , got a guy(quite good looking) asking us to join him take photos d club , he got paste some pic he took at the wall.(all blur blur 1 , so laosy~) we passby a place, we decided to buy some banana to cheat our teacher (at tat time , teacher used to c the banana to send the students into which stream) we all dunno should buy wat kind of banana~ big? small? fat? thin? erm , i think tat's all~

0 comments: