? ??????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 20096 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (14 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 11621 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

stars

recently get interest with hand made stars~
so , i asked my sis help me buy the stars' paper~
i put it inside the essence of chicken n bird nest's bottle as i haven't but a special bottle to place those stars
DUN LAUGH AT Me!!!

yesterday my grandpa phone me , i told him tat i got made some stars~
he's asking me whether can gif him anot~ lol~

2day got some funny things happened at my skul~
1) my boy classmates (few of them) 2gether sit on a chair until the chair fall n kilingkalang----- ------tat means pecah alr~
2) my boy classmate alr~
when teacher is teaching , he suddenly feel quite hot then go to open the window~
actually the window karat alr , very hard to open~
suddenly , kilingkalang 1 of the glass broke!
3) after skul , chinese students stay back 4 the extra chinese class~
while waiting 4 the teacher to open the bilik tayangan's door , all of us saw the
opposite building got few ppl there~
guys , guess wat happen?
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .

theng theng theng theng~

if i'm not wrong , it should be a guy confess to a girl~
the guy confess like marry like tat~
his knees r kissing wif the floor~
haiz , bcz of the distance , i can't c clearly who r them~
i guess~ is our red house's ketua pengerusi form 5 n a form 2 girl.....
the form 2 girl damn beautiful!!!! arkk!!!

chinese new year is coming soon~
quite happy though~

ohz! i remember! tis make me feel so!!!!!
regarding a shirt i bought from esprit!
the guy forget to help me take out the magnet!
arkk! less 1 new year shirt alr~

0 comments: